Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Goodbye to Sister Pinkston, too! (and now I'm a trainer!)


Wow, okay thanks for the update. I will pray for Nina's recovery. (Her 17-year-old sister was hospitalized with a liver ailment.) I'm glad she's been watched over and gotten blessings and that people have taken care of her. The TS ward is awesome. I'm glad there were so many people willing to help in a time of need.


This week the main news is that my companion, Sister Pinkston, is leaving for Singapore. I am going to stay here in KL, and train a new missionary coming fresh from the MTC! So, tomorrow I am going to be bussed to Singapore with Sister Pinkston to pickup the newbie -- the "greenie" as we call them -- and we'll be there for a few days for orientation before we come back to KL.


The last few days have been a whirlwind! Sister Pinkston has been here in KL for 6 months, and so she's gotten close to many people. We've been visiting them--members, investigators, former investigators. It's been fun, and very busy :) We are still not packed up!


Even though I'm staying in KL, I feel like a lot of things are changing. I didn't expect to train before the end of my mission. I'm nervous, but looking forward to it as well. This is going to be a new challenge, and I will need to step up my game. God knows what he's doing. I am excited to be training, and to be training in KL of all places! :) Life is great.


I will update more next time :) The Gospel is true! 


Sister Gopinath

No comments:

Post a Comment